- A synonym for Beurre Bosc.
- A compact form of ornamental pear with silky grey leaves and showy white flowers.
- A traditional late-season French culinary pear, dating from the reign of Louis XIV.
- Chanticleer is a form of the Callery Pear, with attractive spring blossom and autumn colours.
- An attractive and well-known 19th century American pear. It ripens early season, and does not keep.
- A marriage which combines the excellent flavors of Comice with the productivity and reliability of Conference.
- The most well-known of English pears.
- Moors Giant is a natural sport of the popular Conference pear - all the same qualities, but with much larger fruit size.