- A traditional high quality English pear, raised in Norfolk in at the start of the 19th century.
- An attractive disease-resistant early-season pear with an orange flushed yellow skin, related to Bartlett and with a similar flavor.
- A disease-resistant heavy-cropping late-season pear with an excellent sweet flavor for eating fresh.
- Honeysweet is a self-fertile small late-season sweet pear, with buttery flesh, related to Seckel.
- Hosui has perhaps the best flavor of any Asian pear - it is very juicy and very sweet.