- A dessert pear from Russia.
- A high quality and very sweet dessert pear.
- A high quality dessert pear, developed by Belgian enthusiast Van Mons, with the classic buttery melting flesh. Ripens late and needs a warm climate for best results.
- A juicy sweet-flavored Belgian pear with classic buttery melting flesh. Ripens early season.
- An early-season American pear variety, related to Bartlett but with an improved flavor and better storage.
- An English pear, with juicy buttery melting flesh. Ripens late-season, but does not keep. The tree is hardy and heavy-cropping. The leaves turn an attractive dark red in the fall.