Richared Delicious apple
USDA identification images for Richared Delicious
The identification paintings in the USDA Pomological Watercolor Collection span the years 1886 to 1942.
Citation: U.S. Department of Agriculture Pomological Watercolor Collection. Rare and Special Collections, National Agricultural Library, Beltsville, MD 20705.
This variety is a sport (natural genetic mutation) of: Delicious
- Species: Malus domestica - Apple
- Parentage: Sport of Delicious
- Originates from: Monitor, Washington, United States
- Introduced: 1915
- Developed by: J.L. Richardson
- UK National Fruit Collection accession: 1979-184
- Country of origin: United States
Where to buy fresh fruit
The following orchards grow Richared Delicious:
- Heritage Fruits Society, Fairfield