Red Sauce apple
USDA identification images for Red Sauce
The identification paintings in the USDA Pomological Watercolor Collection span the years 1886 to 1942.
Citation: U.S. Department of Agriculture Pomological Watercolor Collection. Rare and Special Collections, National Agricultural Library, Beltsville, MD 20705.
Parents and other ancestors of this variety
- Wealthy (parent)
We don't have any registered trees for this variety yet. If you have a Red Sauce tree you can register it here.
- Species: Malus domestica - Apple
- Originates from: Geneva, United States
- Introduced: 1910
- Developed by: Geneva Research Station, New York
- UK National Fruit Collection accession: 1967-077
- Country of origin: United States
- Ploidy: Diploid
- Self-fertility: Not self-fertile
Where to buy fresh fruit
No orchards have registered as growing this variety. If you grow this and want to register please go to our Orchard Registration form.