Dandee Red apple
Bright red. McIntosh flavor. Keeps 3 months (very long for its season).
USDA identification images for Dandee Red
The identification paintings in the USDA Pomological Watercolor Collection span the years 1886 to 1942.
Citation: U.S. Department of Agriculture Pomological Watercolor Collection. Rare and Special Collections, National Agricultural Library, Beltsville, MD 20705.
- Arthur Pitt in Finlayson, MN/PINE
- Kim Lapacek in Poynette, WI
- Species: Malus domestica - Apple
Where to buy fresh fruit
The following orchards grow Dandee Red:
- Mercier Orchards, Blue Ridge
- Wea Creek Orchard, Lafayette
- Harker Family Farms & Orchard, Waldron
- Robinette's Apple Haus and Winery, Grand Rapids
- Maple Run Orchard, Finlayson
- Bellinger's Apple Orchard, Fultonville