- Malus florentina is an unusual crab-apple with white blossom, tiny fruitlets, and serrated leaves which take on good autumn colours.
- A species of crab-apple, with pink/white flowers followed by small yellow fruits.
- A traditional garden crab-apple from China, with white blossom and small red-tinged fruitlets, a good choice as a specimen tree.
- Malus sieversii is thought to be the ancestor of modern apples.
- Malus toringo is a species of ornamental crab apple, with white flowers and small yellow fruits.
- Malus transitoria is sometimes known as the cut-leaf crab because of the lobed cut-outs on its leaves.
- A traditional Japanese crab-apple species, with white blossom and superb autumn leaf colours.
- Malus Marbles NUVAR