Lord Peckover apple
USDA identification images for Lord Peckover
The identification paintings in the USDA Pomological Watercolor Collection span the years 1886 to 1942.
Citation: U.S. Department of Agriculture Pomological Watercolor Collection. Rare and Special Collections, National Agricultural Library, Beltsville, MD 20705.
- Species: Malus domestica - Apple
- Originates from: East Anglia, United Kingdom
- UK National Fruit Collection accession: 1926-040
- Country of origin: United Kingdom
- Fruit colour: Red / Green
- Keeping (of fruit): 1 week
- Food uses: Eating fresh
- Flowering group: 1
- Self-fertility: Not self-fertile
Where to buy fresh fruit
No orchards have registered as growing this variety. If you grow this and want to register please go to our Orchard Registration form.
- Apples of England (1948)