USDA identification images for Lakeland
The identification paintings in the USDA Pomological Watercolor Collection span the years 1886 to 1942.
Citation: U.S. Department of Agriculture Pomological Watercolor Collection. Rare and Special Collections, National Agricultural Library, Beltsville, MD 20705.
We don't have any registered trees for this variety yet. If you have a Lakeland tree you can register it here.
- Species: Malus domestica - Apple
- Parentage: Open pollinated seedling of Malinda
- Originates from: United States
- Introduced: 1950
- Developed by: University of Minnesota Fruit Breeding Farm
- UK National Fruit Collection accession: 1951-063
- Country of origin: United States
- Period of origin: 1900 - 1949
- Developer: University of Minnesota
- Flowering group: 2
Where to buy fresh fruit
The following orchards grow Lakeland:
England - north
- Six Nine Orchard, Prudhoe