Crimson Crisp apple
Small to medium. Very bright mid-range red over yellow. Extremely crisp. Very good, rich flavor. Sweet/sharp flavor, spicy.
- Species: Malus domestica
- Originates from: United States
- Orange Pippin Cultivar ID: 1664
- Scab - Some resistance
- Mildew - Some susceptibility
- Cedar apple rust - Some susceptibility
Fruit tree register
Do you have a tree of this variety in your garden or orchard? If so please register the details here and contribute to our international register of fruit trees.
The following Crimson Crisp trees have been registered - click the name to view more details of each tree.
You can also view these trees on a map.
- Florian Deisenhofer in Brush Prairie, Clark County WA
- Gil in SNOHOMISH, Washington
- Ron Fischer in ORION, IL.
- Thomas Griffith in COTTAGE GROVE, WI
- Richard Borrie in YORK, YORKSHIRE
Latest Spring blossom records for this variety
- 18th May 2013 - tree owned by Richard in YORK, United Kingdom
- 18th April 2013 - tree owned by Gil in SNOHOMISH, United States
- 5th May 2012 - tree owned by Florian in Brush Prairie, United States
Where to buy apples
United Statesmap >
- Mercier Orchards, Blue Ridge
- Meadowmoor Orchard, Woodstock
- Wilson's Orchard, Iowa City
- Friske Orchards & Farm Market, Ellsworth
New Hampshiremap >