Sweet Delicious apple
USDA identification images for Sweet Delicious
The identification paintings in the USDA Pomological Watercolor Collection span the years 1886 to 1942.
Citation: U.S. Department of Agriculture Pomological Watercolor Collection. Rare and Special Collections, National Agricultural Library, Beltsville, MD 20705.
Parents and other ancestors of this variety
- Delicious (parent)
- 12 Apr 2019 RaymondNEW YORK, United StatesWe used it for years for sugar free applesauce.
- Species: Malus domestica - Apple
- Parentage: Deacon Jones x Delicious
- Originates from: New York, United States
- Introduced: 1911
- Developed by: New York State Agriculture
- UK National Fruit Collection accession: 1950-149
- Country of origin: United States
Where to buy fresh fruit
No orchards have registered as growing this variety. If you grow this and want to register please go to our Orchard Registration form.