Pink Princess apple
USDA identification images for Pink Princess
The identification paintings in the USDA Pomological Watercolor Collection span the years 1886 to 1942.
Citation: U.S. Department of Agriculture Pomological Watercolor Collection. Rare and Special Collections, National Agricultural Library, Beltsville, MD 20705.
Parents and other ancestors of this variety
- Pink Pearl (parent)
- 12 Sep 2016 Peter BartkusONTARIO, CanadaNice tartness, mine may have been a bit past it. Not excessively crunchy. Very Juicy. Appears to ripen early September (early - mid) if this helps.
- Luis Godinho in Sao Mamede, BATALHA
Harvest records for this variety
- Species: Malus domestica - Apple
- Parentage: Pink Pearl x Bronze Leaf Crab
- Originates from: Ontario, Canada
- Introduced: 1967
- Developed by: Fred Janson
- Country of origin: Canada
Where to buy fresh fruit
No orchards have registered as growing this variety. If you grow this and want to register please go to our Orchard Registration form.