USDA identification images for Delprim
The identification paintings in the USDA Pomological Watercolor Collection span the years 1886 to 1942.
Citation: U.S. Department of Agriculture Pomological Watercolor Collection. Rare and Special Collections, National Agricultural Library, Beltsville, MD 20705.
We don't have any registered trees for this variety yet. If you have a Delprim tree you can register it here.
- Species: Malus domestica - Apple
- Parentage: Delbarestivale x Akane
- Originates from: Malicorne, France
- Introduced: 1960s
- Developed by: George Delbard nursery
- UK National Fruit Collection accession: 1982-193
- Country of origin: France
- Fruit colour: Red
- Keeping (of fruit): 1 week
- Flavour quality: Good
- Flavour style (apples): Aromatic
- Cropping: Heavy
- Food uses: Eating fresh
- Gardening skill: Beginner
- Flowering group: 2
- Vigour: Slightly large
- Fruit bearing: Spur-bearer
- Self-fertility: Not self-fertile
Where to buy fresh fruit
No orchards have registered as growing this variety. If you grow this and want to register please go to our Orchard Registration form.