- Santa Rosa is the definitive Japanese plum, with dark red skin and a sweet rich flavor.
- Seneca is a sweet European plum with notably large fruits and an excellent flavor.
- A large-fruited bullace, used for cooking and preserves, similar to a damson.
- Shiro is a bright yellow Japanese-style plum, which is partially self-fertile and easy to grow.
- The definitive English damson, not the best cropping but perhaps the best flavour.
- Stanley is a widely-grown European plum, used mainly for culinary purposes. It is heavy-cropping, and easy to grow.