USDA identification images for Seneca
The identification paintings in the USDA Pomological Watercolor Collection span the years 1886 to 1942.
Citation: U.S. Department of Agriculture Pomological Watercolor Collection. Rare and Special Collections, National Agricultural Library, Beltsville, MD 20705.
We don't have any registered trees for this variety yet. If you have a Seneca tree you can register it here.
- Species: Prunus avium - Sweet cherry
- Originates from: Kent, United Kingdom
- UK National Fruit Collection accession: 1968-137
- Country of origin: United Kingdom
- Picking season: Mid
- Cropping: Good
- Food uses: Eating fresh
- Flowering group: 3
- Self-fertility: Not self-fertile
- Cherry incompatibility group: 10
- Climate suitability: Temperate climates
Where to buy fresh fruit
No orchards have registered as growing this variety. If you grow this and want to register please go to our Orchard Registration form.