Strawberry Pippin apple
USDA identification images for Strawberry Pippin
The identification paintings in the USDA Pomological Watercolor Collection span the years 1886 to 1942.
Citation: U.S. Department of Agriculture Pomological Watercolor Collection. Rare and Special Collections, National Agricultural Library, Beltsville, MD 20705.
- Species: Malus domestica - Apple
- Originates from: England, United Kingdom
- Introduced: 1874
- UK National Fruit Collection accession: 1982-282
- Country of origin: United Kingdom
Where to buy fresh fruit
The following orchards grow Strawberry Pippin:
England - south-west
- Trevalon Organic Cooperative, Liskeard