USDA identification images for Princess
The identification paintings in the USDA Pomological Watercolor Collection span the years 1886 to 1942.
Citation: U.S. Department of Agriculture Pomological Watercolor Collection. Rare and Special Collections, National Agricultural Library, Beltsville, MD 20705.
Spring blossom records for this variety
Harvest records for this variety
- 4th week October 2012 - tree owned by Jean in Martock, United Kingdom
- Species: Malus domestica - Apple
- Originates from: United States
- Developed by: PRI (Purdue, Rutgers, Illinois Co Op)
- Country of origin: United States
Where to buy fresh fruit
The following orchards grow Princess:
England - midlands