Nova Easygro apple
USDA identification images for Nova Easygro
The identification paintings in the USDA Pomological Watercolor Collection span the years 1886 to 1942.
Citation: U.S. Department of Agriculture Pomological Watercolor Collection. Rare and Special Collections, National Agricultural Library, Beltsville, MD 20705.
- Species: Malus domestica - Apple
- Parentage: Spartan x PRI
- Originates from: Nova Scotia, Canada
- Introduced: 1971
- Developed by: A.D. Crowe, Canadian Department Agricultural Research Station
- UK National Fruit Collection accession: 1974-269
- Country of origin: Canada
Where to buy fresh fruit
The following orchards grow Nova Easygro:
- Cattleana Ranch, Poygan Township/Omro