Lombart's Calville apple
USDA identification images for Lombart's Calville
The identification paintings in the USDA Pomological Watercolor Collection span the years 1886 to 1942.
Citation: U.S. Department of Agriculture Pomological Watercolor Collection. Rare and Special Collections, National Agricultural Library, Beltsville, MD 20705.
- Species: Malus domestica - Apple
- Parentage: Calville Blanc d'Hiver x ???
- Originates from: Netherlands
- Introduced: 1906
- UK National Fruit Collection accession: 1949-182
- Country of origin: Netherlands
Where to buy fresh fruit
No orchards have registered as growing this variety. If you grow this and want to register please go to our Orchard Registration form.