Clark's Seedling apple
USDA identification images for Clark's Seedling
The identification paintings in the USDA Pomological Watercolor Collection span the years 1886 to 1942.
Citation: U.S. Department of Agriculture Pomological Watercolor Collection. Rare and Special Collections, National Agricultural Library, Beltsville, MD 20705.
We don't have any registered trees for this variety yet. If you have a Clark's Seedling tree you can register it here.
- Species: Malus domestica - Apple
- Originates from: East Bridgeford, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
- Introduced: 1920s
- Developed by: Mr Clark
- UK National Fruit Collection accession: 1957-265
- Country of origin: United Kingdom
- Period of origin: 1900 - 1949
- Picking season: Late
- Food uses: Culinary
- Flowering group: 2
- Vigour: Slightly large
Where to buy fresh fruit
No orchards have registered as growing this variety. If you grow this and want to register please go to our Orchard Registration form.
- Apples of England (1948)