A modern yellow apple developed in France. Being promoted in the UK by M&S under the name Amelia.
- Species: Malus domestica
- Parentage: Golden Delicious x Pilot
- Originates from: Angers, France
- Introduced: 1997
- Developed by: G. Ligonniere
- Orange Pippin Cultivar ID: 1584
- Fruit colour: Yellow / Gold Yellow / Green when picked, goes more yellow in storage.
- Uses: Eat fresh
- Fertility: Self-sterile
- Vigour: Large
- Fruit bearing: Spur-bearer
- Climate suitability: Warm climates
Relationships to other varieties
Parents and other ancestors of this variety:
- Golden Delicious (parent)
Fruit tree register
We don't have any registered trees for this variety yet.
Do you have a tree of this variety in your garden or orchard? If so please register the details here and contribute to our international register of fruit trees.
Where to buy fresh fruit
No orchards have registered as growing this variety. If you grow this and want to register please go to our Orchard Registration form.