Large nearly solid red or red striped over green fruit. Very sweet with crisp juicy flesh. Fine flavor. Core smaller than McIntosh. Excellent eating quality.Last updated 29 May 2011.
- Species: Malus domestica
- Parentage: McIntosh x Golden Delicious
- Origin: British Columbia, Canada
- Introduced: 1926
- Orange Pippin Cultivar ID: 191800
Fruit tree register
We don't have any registered trees for this variety yet.
Do you have a tree of this variety in your garden or orchard? If so please register the details here and contribute to our international register of fruit trees.
Where to buy apples
United Statesmap >
- Allyn's Red Barn, Ledyard
- Chandler's Farm, Fillmore
- Wilson's Orchard, Iowa City
New Hampshiremap >
British Columbiamap >
- Salt Spring Apple Company, Salt Spring Island
- Organics Farm, Markham