Ozark Gold apple
Very similar to Golden Delicious. Flavor is sweet, honeyed, very juicy with little acidity.
- Species: Malus domestica
- Parentage: Ben Davis. Not a sport of Golden Delicious.
- Originates from: Missouri, United States
- Introduced: 1970
- Orange Pippin Cultivar ID: 182300
Ozark Gold identification photos from official fruit collections
UK National Fruit Collection©Crown Copyright more >
Ozark Gold identification photos from website visitors
Fruit tree register
Do you have a tree of this variety in your garden or orchard? If so please register the details here and contribute to our international register of fruit trees.
The following Ozark Gold trees have been registered - click the name to view more details of each tree.
You can also view these trees on a map.
- Deborah Kaufmann in Hyde,
Where to buy apples
United Statesmap >
- Crow Mountain Orchard, Fackler
- B.J. Reece Apple House, Ellijay
New Hampshiremap >
- Gould Hill Farm, Contoocook
New Mexicomap >
New Yorkmap >
North Carolinamap >
- Wesler Orchards, New Paris
South Carolinamap >
- Bryson's Apple Orchard, Mountain Rest
- Hurricane Hollow Apple Orchards, Buffalo Valley
- Ayers Orchards, Cana