Last updated 29 May 2011.
The perfect combination of sugar and spice - taste of Red Delicious and the tart freshness of Jonathan. A crisp texture makes it ideal for eating, cooking or fresh eating. Keeps extremely well. 2½ to 3 inch fruit is bright red with yellow under color.
- Species: Malus domestica
- Orange Pippin Cultivar ID: 175400
Jonalicious identification photos from official fruit collections
UK National Fruit Collection©Crown Copyright more >
Jonalicious identification photos from website visitors
Fruit tree register
We don't have any registered trees for this variety yet.
Do you have a tree of this variety in your garden or orchard? If so please register the details here and contribute to our international register of fruit trees.
Where to buy apples
United Statesmap >
- Bellevue's See Canyon Farms, San Luis Obispo
- Apple Valley Orchard, Penrose
- Fieldstone Enterprise, Overbrook
- Cider Hill Farm, Amesbury
- Vince Brown Farms / DK Orchards, Conklin
New Hampshiremap >
- Old Ciderpress Farm, Westmoreland
New Jerseymap >
- Ripple Hill Farm, Basking Ridge
New Mexicomap >
- Alary Farm, Corrales
- Hurricane Hollow Apple Orchards, Buffalo Valley