Coconut Crunch apple
USDA identification images for Coconut Crunch
The identification paintings in the USDA Pomological Watercolor Collection span the years 1886 to 1942.
Citation: U.S. Department of Agriculture Pomological Watercolor Collection. Rare and Special Collections, National Agricultural Library, Beltsville, MD 20705.
We don't have any registered trees for this variety yet. If you have a Coconut Crunch tree you can register it here.
- Species: Malus domestica - Apple
- Originates from: Idaho, United States
- Introduced: 1982
- Developed by: Garfield Shults
- Country of origin: United States
- Period of origin: 1950 - 1999
- Fruit size: Large
- Picking season: Late
- Keeping (of fruit): 3 months or more
- Flavour quality: Average
- Flavour style (apples): Sweeter
- Cropping: Light
- Food uses: Eating fresh
- Gardening skill: Average
- Flowering group: 3
- Vigour: Vigorous
- Fruit bearing: Spur-bearer
- Self-fertility: Not self-fertile
- Chill requirement: High-chill
Where to buy fresh fruit
No orchards have registered as growing this variety. If you grow this and want to register please go to our Orchard Registration form.