Arlington Pippin apple
USDA identification images for Arlington Pippin
The identification paintings in the USDA Pomological Watercolor Collection span the years 1886 to 1942.
Citation: U.S. Department of Agriculture Pomological Watercolor Collection. Rare and Special Collections, National Agricultural Library, Beltsville, MD 20705.
- 23 Sep 2012 DianaMARYLAND, United StatesI believe that we have this apple growing on our farm. After three years of reserecting this tree, it yielded a lovely crop this year. I have found this apple to be one of the best baking apples that I have had the pleasure to put into a pie. Ask my husband.
- 01 Jan 2010 Orange PippinUnited KingdomStarter post
- Axel Kratel in Santa Cruz, CALIFORNIA
- Species: Malus domestica - Apple
- Originates from: United Kingdom
- Country of origin: United Kingdom
- Ploidy: Diploid
- Self-fertility: Not self-fertile
Where to buy fresh fruit
No orchards have registered as growing this variety. If you grow this and want to register please go to our Orchard Registration form.