Greenish-yellow fruit that is flushed and striped red. Crisp, white flesh that is juicy with a sweet-sharp and aromatic flavor.
- Species: Malus domestica
- Parentage: Cox's Orange Pippin x Jonathan
- Originates from: England, United Kingdom
- Introduced: 1949
- Developed by: East Malling Research
- Orange Pippin Cultivar ID: 1763
Relationships to other varieties
Parents and other ancestors of this variety:
Also known as
Fruit tree register
Do you have a tree of this variety in your garden or orchard? If so please register the details here and contribute to our international register of fruit trees.
The following Kent trees have been registered - click the name to view more details of each tree.
You can also view these trees on a map.
- Stuart Logan in Newbury, Berkshire
Latest Spring blossom records for this variety
- 5th May 2010 - tree owned by Stuart in Newbury, United Kingdom