Snow Sweet apple
Sweet with a slight tart balance and rich overtones. Firm, snow white flesh is very slow to oxidize when exposed to air. 3-inch oblate shaped fruit, 70-85% bronze-red blush over a green-yellow background.
- Species: Malus domestica
- Parentage: Hybrid between Sharon and Connell Red
- Originates from: United States
- Introduced: 2006
- Developed by: University of Minnesota
- Orange Pippin Cultivar ID: 1916
Fruit tree register
Do you have a tree of this variety in your garden or orchard? If so please register the details here and contribute to our international register of fruit trees.
The following Snow Sweet trees have been registered - click the name to view more details of each tree.
You can also view these trees on a map.
- Arthur Pitt in FINLAYSON, MN/PINE
- Bill & Maggie Hein in FARIBAULT, MN Minnesota
- Brian Phillips in SAINT JOHNS, MI
- Chuck in WORTHINGTON, MINNESOTA
- David H. Daugherty, Jr. in ROCHESTER, MN,OLMSTED
- Phil in WINNECONNE, WI
- Ryan Esparza in SOMERSET, WI
Latest Spring blossom records for this variety
- 20th April 2012 - tree owned by Chuck in WORTHINGTON, United States
Where to buy apples
United Statesmap >
- Plowshares Community Farm, Gorham
- Parlee Farms, Tyngsboro
New Yorkmap >
- Bellinger's Apple Orchard, Fultonville