Lubsk Queen apple
White porcelain-like skin with splashes and blushes of bright pink and red. Firm, tart snow-white flesh. Brisk flavor.
- Species: Malus domestica
- Originates from: Russia
- Introduced: 19th century
- Orange Pippin Cultivar ID: 1778
Fruit tree register
Do you have a tree of this variety in your garden or orchard? If so please register the details here and contribute to our international register of fruit trees.
The following Lubsk Queen trees have been registered - click the name to view more details of each tree.
You can also view these trees on a map.
- Kelly in ST. PAUL, MN
- Thomas Griffith in COTTAGE GROVE, WI
- Tom & Diane Davidson in SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH
- Bill O'Keefe in DOBBINTON, ONTARIO
- Erik Nordenson in COBOURG, ONTARIO
- v k Howald in LUCKNOW, ONTARIO
Latest Spring blossom records for this variety
- May 2011 - tree owned by v in LUCKNOW, Canada
Latest harvest records for this variety
- 2nd week September 2011 - tree owned by v in LUCKNOW, Canada