Dusky red skin, flesh is considered bitter sharp. Strictly for cider.
- Species: Malus domestica
- Originates from: United Kingdom
- Orange Pippin Cultivar ID: 1696
Relationships to other varieties
Sports (natural genetic mutations) of this variety:
Foxwhelp identification photos from official fruit collections
Foxwhelp identification photos from website visitors
Fruit tree register
Do you have a tree of this variety in your garden or orchard? If so please register the details here and contribute to our international register of fruit trees.
The following Foxwhelp trees have been registered - click the name to view more details of each tree.
You can also view these trees on a map.
- Carolina Nurik in VASHON, WA
- Dan Spratlen in CAMANO ISLAND, WASHINGTON / USA
- David M. Taylor in TWO RIVERS, WI
- George Hockel in RIVERSIDE, CALIFORNIA
- Mark Delman in PALO ALTO, CALIFORNIA
- Martin in LAKEPORT, CA
- Paul Grochowski in FLOYD, VIRGINIA
- Ryan in CUMMING, GA
- Thomas Griffith in COTTAGE GROVE, WI
- Hayden in WINSLOW, VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA
Latest Spring blossom records for this variety
- 3rd June 2014 - tree owned by David in TWO RIVERS, United States
- 4th June 2013 - tree owned by David in TWO RIVERS, United States
- 14th May 2012 - tree owned by David in TWO RIVERS, United States
- May 2011 - tree owned by Dan in CAMANO ISLAND, United States
Latest harvest records for this variety
- 1st week October 2013 - tree owned by David in TWO RIVERS, United States
- 2nd week September 2012 - tree owned by Dan in CAMANO ISLAND, United States