A medium-sized late-season cooking apple from Nottinghamshire.
- Species: Malus domestica
- Originates from: Nottinghamshire, England, United Kingdom
- Introduced: 1860
- Orange Pippin Cultivar ID: 1978
Fruit tree register
Do you have a tree of this variety in your garden or orchard? If so please register the details here and contribute to our international register of fruit trees.
The following Wellington trees have been registered - click the name to view more details of each tree.
You can also view these trees on a map.
- Joel Howie in Canton, NEW YORK
Latest harvest records for this variety
Where to buy fresh fruit
United Statesmap >
- BYU-Idaho Apple Orchard Museum, Rexburg
- Bolton Spring Farm, Bolton
New Yorkmap >