Etter's Gold apple
Medium to large, greenish yellow fruit ripening to a clear golden color. Excellent eating quality. Good for cooking. Flesh remains crisp and juicy even after months in storage.
- Species: Malus domestica
- Originates from: California, United States
- Orange Pippin Cultivar ID: 1685
Fruit tree register
Do you have a tree of this variety in your garden or orchard? If so please register the details here and contribute to our international register of fruit trees.
The following Etter's Gold trees have been registered - click the name to view more details of each tree.
You can also view these trees on a map.
- Alison Gardner in ALBION, CALIFORNIA
- Chris in KENNEWICK, WA
- Gary in PLEASANT HILL, CA
- Jerry Hudgins in Point Reyes Station, California
Latest Spring blossom records for this variety
- 17th April 2017 - tree owned by Jerry in Point Reyes Station, United States