Doctor Matthews apple
Red and red-striped skin with fine crisp, juicy, creamy flesh. It has a mild but aromatic flavor. An excellent keeper.
- Species: Malus domestica
- Originates from: Indiana, United States
- Orange Pippin Cultivar ID: 1673
Fruit tree register
Do you have a tree of this variety in your garden or orchard? If so please register the details here and contribute to our international register of fruit trees.
The following Doctor Matthews trees have been registered - click the name to view more details of each tree.
You can also view these trees on a map.
- Chris in KENNEWICK, WA
- Jerry Hudgins in Point Reyes Station, California
- Mitch in GRANGER, IN
- Roger Miller in MADISON HEIGHTS, VA
- Shirley Morelli in NORTHPORT, WA