Cherry Cox apple
Often shows dark red stripes and splashes of the solid red fruit. Keeps in storage one month longer than others of it's type.
- Species: Malus domestica
- Parentage: Sport of Cox's Orange Pippin
- Originates from: Denmark
- Orange Pippin Cultivar ID: 1653
- UK National Fruit Collection accession: 1984-173
Cherry Cox identification photos from official fruit collections
UK National Fruit Collection©Crown Copyright more >
Cherry Cox identification photos from website visitors
Fruit tree register
Do you have a tree of this variety in your garden or orchard? If so please register the details here and contribute to our international register of fruit trees.
The following Cherry Cox trees have been registered - click the name to view more details of each tree.
You can also view these trees on a map.
- Albany Apple Guy in Castleton, NY
- Elizabeth Otto Hamel in Menlo Park, CA
- Gil Schieber in Snohomish, WASHINGTON
- John Morelli in Allendale, MI
- Stephen Sain in Los Lunas, NEW MEXICO
Latest Spring blossom records for this variety
- 10th April 2016 - tree owned by Gil in Snohomish, United States
- 14th April 2015 - tree owned by Gil in Snohomish, United States
Latest harvest records for this variety
- 2nd week September 2015 - tree owned by Gil in Snohomish, United States