Carmeliter Reinette apple
Medium-sized, golden fruit flushed red and russeted. Sweet and aromatic.
- Species: Malus domestica
- Originates from: France
- Introduced: 1667
- Orange Pippin Cultivar ID: 1648
Fruit tree register
Do you have a tree of this variety in your garden or orchard? If so please register the details here and contribute to our international register of fruit trees.
The following Carmeliter Reinette trees have been registered - click the name to view more details of each tree.
You can also view these trees on a map.
- David Maxwell in Nr. Bridgewater, NOVA SCOTIA
- Helmut Mueller in Neukirch, THURGAU
Latest Spring blossom records for this variety
- 31st May 2011 - tree owned by David in Nr. Bridgewater, Canada
Latest harvest records for this variety
- 4th week October 2011 - tree owned by David in Nr. Bridgewater, Canada
Where to buy fresh fruit
No orchards have registered as growing this variety. If you grow this and want to register please go to our Orchard Registration form.