Bottle Greening apple
Good keeper. Fruit large to medium sized. Skin thick, tough, green with yellow cast blushed red on one side. Flesh tender and very juicy, almost melting. Excellent quality. Bruises easily.
- Species: Malus domestica
- Parentage: Chance seedling
- Originates from: New York / Vermont border, United States
- Orange Pippin Cultivar ID: 1632
Fruit tree register
Do you have a tree of this variety in your garden or orchard? If so please register the details here and contribute to our international register of fruit trees.
The following Bottle Greening trees have been registered - click the name to view more details of each tree.
You can also view these trees on a map.
- Sean m Whitney in BRUSH PRAIRIE, WASHINGTON
- Erik Nordenson in COBOURG, ONTARIO
Where to buy fresh fruit
No orchards have registered as growing this variety. If you grow this and want to register please go to our Orchard Registration form.