Blushing Golden apple
Fruit is yellow with up to 50% of the fruit surface covered with a dirty orange-pink blush. Waxy yellow skin is rough, bruise resistant and will not shrivel even in storage. Flesh is yellowish white with a subacid flavor and a fermented aftertaste. Shape is conic and fruits weigh 0.35 to 0.4 pounds. A full rich flavor that develops in storage.
- Species: Malus domestica
- Orange Pippin Cultivar ID: 1629
- UK National Fruit Collection accession number: 1975-179
Blushing Golden identification photos from official fruit collections
UK National Fruit Collection©Crown Copyright more >
Blushing Golden identification photos from website visitors
Fruit tree register
Do you have a tree of this variety in your garden or orchard? If so please register the details here and contribute to our international register of fruit trees.
The following Blushing Golden trees have been registered - click the name to view more details of each tree.
You can also view these trees on a map.
Where to buy fresh fruit
United Statesmap >
- Riley's Farm Fort Cross Orchard, Yucaipa
- Happy Apple Farm, Penrose
- Cain City Orchard, Bushton
- Bolton Spring Farm, Bolton
New Mexicomap >
- Hays Honey Apple Farm, Bosque Farms
North Carolinamap >
- Peifer Orchards, Yellow Springs
- Weaver's Orchard, Morgantown
- Ayers Orchards, Cana
- Door Creek Orchard, Cottage Grove
British Columbiamap >