Turley Winesap apple
Round, dull red fruit. Resembles Stayman, but is more crack resistant and eating quality is not as good. Stores well.
- Species: Malus domestica
- Parentage: Open pollinated seedling of Stayman Winesap, not a Winesap sport.
- Originates from: Indiana, United States
- Orange Pippin Cultivar ID: 1962
Fruit tree register
Do you have a tree of this variety in your garden or orchard? If so please register the details here and contribute to our international register of fruit trees.
The following Turley Winesap trees have been registered - click the name to view more details of each tree.
You can also view these trees on a map.
Where to buy fresh fruit
United Statesmap >
- Apple Valley Orchard, Penrose
- Alber's Orchard & Cider Mill, Manchester
New Jerseymap >
- Riamede Farm, Chester
North Carolinamap >
- JH Stepp Farm's Hillcrest Orchard, Hendersonville