Red Berlepsch apple
Crisp, juicy, aromatic and fine-textured white flesh with a high Vitamin C content.
- Species: Malus domestica
- Parentage: Ananas Reinette x Ribston Pippin
- Originates from: Germany
- Introduced: 1880
- Orange Pippin Cultivar ID: 1861
Fruit tree register
Do you have a tree of this variety in your garden or orchard? If so please register the details here and contribute to our international register of fruit trees.
The following Red Berlepsch trees have been registered - click the name to view more details of each tree.
You can also view these trees on a map.
- Florian Deisenhofer in Brush Prairie, Clark County WA
- Michael Le Boulluec in GLEN ROCK, PA
- Mike in Pennsylvania (south-central)
- Mike in GLEN ROCK, PA
Latest Spring blossom records for this variety
- 24th April 2016 - tree owned by Mike in GLEN ROCK, United States
- 30th April 2015 - tree owned by Michael in GLEN ROCK, United States
- 4th May 2014 - tree owned by Mike in , United States
- 6th May 2012 - tree owned by Florian in Brush Prairie, United States