Early Harvest apple
Cooking apple, especially good for sauce, and eating apple when fully ripe. Golden with slight blush of brownish orange. Crisp, tender, creamy white flesh with subacid flavor
- Species: Malus domestica
- Originates from: United States
- Introduced: 1800 and earlier
- Orange Pippin Cultivar ID: 1678
Fruit tree register
Do you have a tree of this variety in your garden or orchard? If so please register the details here and contribute to our international register of fruit trees.
The following Early Harvest trees have been registered - click the name to view more details of each tree.
You can also view these trees on a map.
- Adam Dupps in LAWRENCEBURG, IN
- Darren Peters in ROCK SPRING, Georgia
- Dona Grant in WINCHESTER, OHIO
- Joel Howie in CANTON, NEW YORK
- John Lamplot in LOVELAND, OH
- Karl Schmidt in ESTELLINE, SD
- Roger Miller in MADISON HEIGHTS, VA
- Ryan in CUMMING, GA
- v k Howald in LUCKNOW, ONTARIO
Latest Spring blossom records for this variety
- May 2011 - tree owned by v in LUCKNOW, Canada
Latest harvest records for this variety
- 2nd week August 2011 - tree owned by v in LUCKNOW, Canada