Evereste is a popular crab-apple with masses of white blossom, then red-yellow fruits.
- Species: Malus species
- Orange Pippin Cultivar ID: 2522
- Fruit size: Medium
- Harvest period: Late season Fruits will persist on the tree.
- Flowering group: 3
- Fertility: Self-fertile
- Ploidy: Diploid
- Pollinating others: Good
- Vigour: Slightly small
- Bearing regularity: Regular
- Gardening skill: Very easy
- Attractive features: Attractive blossom
- Attractive features: Attractive fruit
- General disease resistance: Average
- Awards: RHS AGM 1993
Fruit tree register
Do you have a tree of this variety in your garden or orchard? If so please register the details here and contribute to our international register of fruit trees.
The following Evereste trees have been registered - click the name to view more details of each tree.
You can also view these trees on a map.