Wyken Pippin apple
Small, flattened, greenish yellow fruit. Brisk, densely fruity. Delicious flavor.
- Species: Malus domestica
- Originates from: Netherlands
- Introduced: Late 18th century
- Orange Pippin Cultivar ID: 1985
- UK National Fruit Collection accession: 2000-101
- Vitamin C content: Low
Relationships to other varieties
Offspring of this variety:
References and further reading about this variety
- Apples of England (1948)
Wyken Pippin identification photos from official fruit collections
UK National Fruit Collection©Crown Copyright more >
Wyken Pippin identification photos from website visitors
Fruit tree register
Do you have a tree of this variety in your garden or orchard? If so please register the details here and contribute to our international register of fruit trees.
The following Wyken Pippin trees have been registered - click the name to view more details of each tree.
You can also view these trees on a map.
- Allan Owens in Coventry, WARKS
- Andrew Auld in Matlock, DERBYSHIRE
- Malcolm Goodwin in Eye, SUFFOLK
- Mark in Chippenham, WILTS
- Peter Barnard in Doncaster, LINCOLNSHIRE
- Rachel in
Latest harvest records for this variety
Where to buy fresh fruit
No orchards have registered as growing this variety. If you grow this and want to register please go to our Orchard Registration form.