A new pink-fleshed apple variety with an orange skin.
- Species: Malus domestica
- Originates from: United Kingdom
- Introduced: 2017
- Orange Pippin Cultivar ID: 4450
- Flesh colour: Pale Pink or Red
- Fruit size: Large
- Uses: Eat fresh
- Uses: Juice
- Flavour quality: Good
- Flavour style: Sweet/Sharp
- Harvest period: Mid season
- Use / keeping: 1-2 months
- Cropping: Good
- Flowering period: Mid season
- Flowering group: 3
- Fertility: Self-sterile
- Ploidy: Diploid
- Vigour: Average growth
- Gardening skill: Average
- Fruit bearing: Spur-bearer
- Attractive features: Attractive fruit
- Period of origin: 2000 -
Fruit tree register
Do you have a tree of this variety in your garden or orchard? If so please register the details here and contribute to our international register of fruit trees.
The following Surprize trees have been registered - click the name to view more details of each tree.
You can also view these trees on a map.
- Mrs Lynda Pewsey in Bovey Tracey, DEVON
Where to buy fresh fruit
No orchards have registered as growing this variety. If you grow this and want to register please go to our Orchard Registration form.