A cold-hardy red apple from the University of Minnesota.
- Species: Malus domestica
- Originates from: United States
- Introduced: 2006
- Developed by: University of Minnesota
- Orange Pippin Cultivar ID: 3943
- Flowering period: Mid season
- Flowering group: 3
- Fertility: Self-sterile
- Ploidy: Diploid
- Vigour: Average growth
Relationships to other varieties
Parents and other ancestors of this variety:
Also known as
- MN 1797
Fruit tree register
Do you have a tree of this variety in your garden or orchard? If so please register the details here and contribute to our international register of fruit trees.
The following SnowSweet trees have been registered - click the name to view more details of each tree.
You can also view these trees on a map.
- Kurt in Ladysmith, WI - WISCONSIN