Pink Pearmain® apple
This apple obtains a red striped skin when mature, with an upside-down shape. Flesh is a deeper pink tone which varies with climatic changes. Tart and aromatic flavor.
- Species: Malus domestica
- Originates from: United States
- Introduced: 1970
- Developed by: Albert Etter
- Orange Pippin Cultivar ID: 1836
- Vitamin C content: Low
- Flowering period: Very early season
- Flowering group: 1
Fruit tree register
Do you have a tree of this variety in your garden or orchard? If so please register the details here and contribute to our international register of fruit trees.
The following Pink Pearmain trees have been registered - click the name to view more details of each tree.
You can also view these trees on a map.
- Roger Macpherson in Delta, B.C.
Latest Spring blossom records for this variety
- 24th April 2018 - tree owned by Jerry in Point Reyes Station, United States
- 30th April 2017 - tree owned by Jerry in Point Reyes Station, United States
Latest harvest records for this variety
- 4th week September 2018 - tree owned by Jerry in Point Reyes Station, United States
- 2nd week September 2017 - tree owned by Jerry in Point Reyes Station, United States