Last updated 15 Jul 2013.
Maroon skin colored apple with yellow undercolor. Skin is chewy like a nectarine, and displays unique cracking near the calyx lobe. Flavor and scent similar to a nectarine.
- Species: Malus domestica
- Originates from: Minnesota, United States
- Orange Pippin Cultivar ID: 1804
- Fruit colour: Red
- Fruit colour: Red / Orange flush
- Bultitude apple group: 1. Green, smooth, no russet, acidic, culinary
- Bultitude apple group: 2. Green, smooth, sweet
- Bultitude apple group: 3. Flushed / striped, smooth, acidic, culinary
- Bultitude apple group: 6. Red flushed, smooth, sweet
- Bultitude apple group: 8. Russeted, sweet
- Uses: Eat fresh
- Uses: Juice
- Flavour quality: Average
- Chilling: Low-chill
Fruit tree register
We don't have any registered trees for this variety yet.
Do you have a tree of this variety in your garden or orchard? If so please register the details here and contribute to our international register of fruit trees.