Muscadet de Dieppe apple
Excellent cider apple. Orange-red, smallish fruit. Sweet and aromatic.
- Species: Malus domestica
- Originates from: Normandy, France
- Introduced: 1750
- Orange Pippin Cultivar ID: 1802
- UK National Fruit Collection accession: 1999-043
- Flowering period: Early-Mid season
- Flowering group: 2
- Fertility: Self-sterile
- Ploidy: Triploid
- Pollinating others: Poor
Fruit tree register
Do you have a tree of this variety in your garden or orchard? If so please register the details here and contribute to our international register of fruit trees.
The following Muscadet de Dieppe trees have been registered - click the name to view more details of each tree.
You can also view these trees on a map.
- Bill O'Keefe in DOBBINTON, ONTARIO
- Mat Vaughan in CLEAR CREEK, ONTARIO
- v k Howald in LUCKNOW, ONTARIO
Latest Spring blossom records for this variety
- May 2011 - tree owned by v in LUCKNOW, Canada
Latest harvest records for this variety
- 2nd week September 2011 - tree owned by v in LUCKNOW, Canada