Hauer Pippin apple
Large, crisp, hard, juicy, tasty, tart apple
- Species: Malus domestica
- Originates from: California, United States
- Introduced: 1890s
- Orange Pippin Cultivar ID: 1727
Fruit tree register
Do you have a tree of this variety in your garden or orchard? If so please register the details here and contribute to our international register of fruit trees.
The following Hauer Pippin trees have been registered - click the name to view more details of each tree.
You can also view these trees on a map.
- Axel Kratel in Santa Cruz, California
- Florian Deisenhofer in Brush Prairie, Clark County WA
- Gary in PLEASANT HILL, CA
- Jeffrey Cottrell in SAGINAW, MI
- Jimj in SAN FRANCISCO, California
- Matthew in PINON HILLS, CA
- Michael Freeman in BEN LOMOND, CA
- Red in ARCATA, ca
Latest Spring blossom records for this variety
- 10th May 2015 - tree owned by Jeffrey in SAGINAW, United States
- 12th May 2012 - tree owned by Florian in Brush Prairie, United States
- 31st March 2012 - tree owned by Jimj in SAN FRANCISCO, United States