Green Harvey apple
An old green dual-purpose apple with a sweet-sharp flavour. This is probably not related to Harvey or Golden Harvey varieties.
- Species: Malus domestica
- Parentage: Unknown
- Originates from: Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
- Introduced: 1813
- Orange Pippin Cultivar ID: 2563
- UK National Fruit Collection accession: 1930-039
- Fruit colour: Green
- Uses: Eat fresh
- Uses: Cooking
- Flavour quality: Good
- Flavour style: Sweet/Sharp
- Harvest period: Very-Late season
- Use / keeping: 3 months or more
- Flowering period: Mid-Late season
- Flowering group: 4
- Fertility: Self-sterile
Green Harvey identification photos from official fruit collections
UK National Fruit Collection©Crown Copyright more >
Green Harvey identification photos from website visitors
Fruit tree register
Do you have a tree of this variety in your garden or orchard? If so please register the details here and contribute to our international register of fruit trees.
The following Green Harvey trees have been registered - click the name to view more details of each tree.
You can also view these trees on a map.
Where to buy fresh fruit
No orchards have registered as growing this variety. If you grow this and want to register please go to our Orchard Registration form.