Golden Supreme apple
Yellow with pink blush, medium to large fruit, ideally conic but often somewhat oblate. White to light-cream colored flesh is firm, moderately crisp, and juicy to very juicy. The flavor is sweet to mildly sweet and pleasant with little or no detectable acid.
- Species: Malus domestica
- Parentage: Chance seedling. Not a sport of Golden Delicious.
- Orange Pippin Cultivar ID: 1716
Fruit tree register
Do you have a tree of this variety in your garden or orchard? If so please register the details here and contribute to our international register of fruit trees.
The following Golden Supreme trees have been registered - click the name to view more details of each tree.
You can also view these trees on a map.
- Brian Phillips in Saint Johns, MI
- Kacie Winn-Skelley in Plain City, OH
- Mike in Dayton, OH
- Tony Enloe in Bat Cave, NORTH CAROLINA, HENDERSON
Where to buy fresh fruit
United Statesmap >
- BYU-Idaho Apple Orchard Museum, Rexburg
- Lewis Orchards and Farm Market, Cavetown
- Berlin Orchards, Berlin
New Hampshiremap >
- Lull Farm, Hollis
New Mexicomap >
- Costanzas' Orchards and A-Bee Honey, Edgewood
New Yorkmap >
- Kiyokawa Family Orchards, Mount Hood Parkdale
South Carolinamap >
- Blue Haven Orchards, Long Creek
- Tonnemaker Hill Farm, Royal City
- Ecker's Apple Farm, Trempealeau
British Columbiamap >
- Salt Spring Apple Company, Salt Spring Island